ENJOY THIS JOKE.

Go to bed
A small boy is sent to bed by his father.  
Five minutes later.  
"Da-ad...."  
"What?"  
"I'm thirsty. Can you bring drink of water?"  
"No, You had your chance. Lights out."  
Five minutes later. 
"Da-aaaad....."  
"WHAT?"  
"I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water??"  
"I told you NO! If you ask again, I'll have to spank you!!"  
Five minutes later.  
"Daaaa-aaaad....."  
"WHAT!"  
"When you come in to spank me, can you bring a drink of water?"



--
Have a nice time....

Comments

  1. M S, Where DO you find these gems? That was also funny and so clean! Which by the way, IS what I LOVE!! Nice clean jokes that I can tell my own grandkids, or anyone else that will listen.

    I wanted to thank you for reading my blog also, MS. I ramble and sometimes I get things out of sequence, but I never lie outright.
    It is a weird feeling to think that strangers to you, read these intimate things about your life.

    Yet, I am selfish enough to want people to know that I have suffered somewhat, and why. I go through phases of being angry, pious, and then again strong, in personality.

    I hope that this shows that I am 100% human?
    Hmmmmmmmm.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. friend you are 100% human....we go out of sequence while we try to blog....we get so many thoughts...the interaction with some other humans and ideas we may put the thoughts in a channeled way....hope I make my thoughts clear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!