JANI AND SNEHA ARE BACK FROM CHENNAI

The Good and the Bad at the moment!



GOOD:
This week I will be in this spot writing diary.

If you see the right side of my forehead today, you can find a reddish bulge.

This happened, when I got up at the first ring of the door bell suddenly.

I lost my balance and the corner of the jani's sewing machine hit me well.


They are back. Sneha and jani are back from Chennai.

Last evening Santosh and myself had been to Siddarod Math. Sivarathri celbrations are on 8th. The 'matt' is preparing for the celebrations with decorations.

We watched the green pond with plenty of fish. People through puffed rice and dry bread pieces and bulky fish come and gulp them.

Santosh rode my mo-bike till Pichppa's house.

We had tendercoconut water and Bulldog beer!



BAD:

Even bad things are good, when we view them in the correct perspective.

So, let me make it another day to record bad more.


PICTURE:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!