describing naps


The bad Nap:
As if achieved something great, the mind is not calm.
Sitting together with the family and consuming the afternoon food is fantastic!
Straight to bed.
Pick up a magazine - read.
The eyes want to close.
Yes,closed.
I am in a different world.
Getting up around 3.30 p.m., for tea.  Wow! But this nap is not so good.
The heaviness after the nap wears away only after 6.30.p.m.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The good Siesta.
Again I have to go out, in the afternoon.
Want to achieve something more!
But the mind is tired.
Close my eyes.
Some drowsiness will come.
Some images will come.
Split of a second, to fifteen minutes, there is a travel to a different world!
There is a 'jump'
I get energy1
I can concentrate and do many more things after that with concentration.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supposing I search Nap and siesta in goggle what do I get?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!