AAC SE/works


GOOD:Started the day going to SE/qtrs at Vinobhanagar Kalyan Kendra. 6 items stock taken. Monday I have to go to SE/special works and take 6 items stock and then put up to Sr.DFM. The deposit work Estimate is also to be put up. The electrical Ghorpuri thing is also to be checked up. Will I be able to do today?

BAD: Bala you are doing so many things with interest. Why worry about things not done? Take a thing at a time simply do it. Things will take care of themselves.

SEARCH:"Stuff I Learned While I Was Alive" Nice things jason love gives. The latest one is: Enlightenment is when we lighten up. More Stuff I learned.


MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!