good: Dropping 10 bucks in the Hundi of Raghavendra mutt.  Leaving santosh on his first day of 7th Std. The long pending 'haricut' done at Santosh Haircutting saloon.


bad: I cound't accompany Sneha to the Hospital for a blood test. Hope her problem vanishes soon. Mother's hand pain should also vanish soon.


Good: Okay doing the TRR thing with Sheshappa on the computer....


bad: The cost factor is more....I should have a more convenient computer....let me wait...


Search: 


I give some links here....you can click them and let me know your comments.


just see this picture,


snippets,


my daughter,


my son,


we the great couple

Visit me at http://in.geocities.com/cgbalu


 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!