Let me think

Good. Bad. Good. Bad. Analyse. Read. Write something.

Thoughts please do come.  I love when you come.

I will observe you, without this obsession of writing the thoughts.

If thoughts become writing – that is fine.

Write them in a notebook or piece of paper.  Not necessary, that I should type them out in the word processors available in my computer or cell phone.

It is absolutely not required that, that I publish them in blogs. If that happens it is fine – a further reach of thoughts.

Try to put in the thoughts – whatever it is in 100 words.

A little more or less than 100 words is okay.

If the thoughts could be fitted in 100 words – perfect!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!