Take a reader or e mail. Tell the world a bit about what you read.

Good. Bad. Good. Bad. Analyse. Read. Write something.

Yes write some thing.
There are four windows on my computer right now.
Good. My aim is to make a post say by 7.05 pm tell the world what I am reading.
The four windows on my computer are:
1)Newest submissions: India Redidit.

2) Complete insanity 
Do you feel you are finally a part of Bollywood?
I feel a part of my fans more and yes, Bollywood too. I’m here and want to stay.
(This is an interview with an artist. Who is?)
3) Pradeep Kumar

Picked this tweet from @DrDheep favorite tweets.

And of course the compiling page of Blogger.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?